Thursday, December 27, 2007

Reply to darthy's comment

Thanks so much for your comments!! I really love making these books. I guess I better since the #12 lunch bags I purchased come in bundles of 500 and I got brown and white. That is 1000 bags and I only use 3 per book. oh well! Just an excuse to scrap more!! I got the cat stickers and the dog brads at a local scrapbook store called "The Scrapbook Nook" it is owned by a mother and daughter that are just so sweet!! The cat stickers are from creative imaginations and the brads are from masterpiece studios. The metal dog charms are from around the block, I picked them up at a.c. moore. But let me tell you it is hard to find cute cat stuff!! This store is the only store in the whole area I live in that had cat stuff. Oh and the paper came from different stores. I picked up whatever I found that I liked. Hope this helps.
Hope everyone has a good evening!!

No comments: