Monday, December 17, 2007

Glorious Garland Christams Card




I made this card for a friend at work. We pick names and get presents for each other. The person who got my name got me a gift cert. to a local scrapbook store. Only about two miles from my home. I can't wait to spent it!! The store is closed on Mondays so I will have to wait until Tuesday to spend it. I finally got some Basic Grey Figgy Pudding. I have wanted some but had a hard time finding it in my area. We have three scrapbook stores and four chain stores, Hobby Lobby, A.C. Moore, Micheals, and Joann Fab. in our area. The only place that carried Figgy Pudding was a scrapbook store that is about a 35 min. drive for me and kind of hard for me to get to when they are open. You know who it is with work and kids. But I finally found it and bought several different pieces so I would have some on hand.

1 comment:

Jennie Skaggs said...

Love this card. It is very striking. Love your blog too. :) Jennie