Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas Card Challenge January 2008








One of my New Years resolutions is to have my Christmas cards done early!! I like to give cards to soldiers through my local SBS. I have done this for the past three years and would like to give even more in 2008. I have signed up for the Split Coast Christmas Card Challenge 2008 to help me get ahead this year. I am going to try and make 20 a month instead of 10. Some months I will probably have trouble getting 10 done so we will just have to see how it goes. This month I wanted to try out my new set of City of David. I have always liked this set but have put off getting it. When it was placed on the retirement list I just had to get it before it was gone. I really love it!! I’m so very glad I got it. The cards posted on split coast are beautiful and I’m sure I will enjoy making many more cards with this set it in the future. For now here are the three cards I made this week towards the CCS2008. I was able to make them early because I am off for Christmas Break. I am posting them tomorrow on Split Coast to be part of the January challenge. Hope everyone has a wonderful New Year!!
I hope to post some picutre this evening of our family and friends New Years eve bash!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

What a great challenge to do. You are to an awesome start! Look at all those cute Christmas cards!
:-)