Saturday, December 22, 2007

Family Day






I have been busy the last couple of days and have not gotten to stamp!! (sigh) Yesterday my girls and I cleaned house. I had put it off long enough so we had to get to it. Today we had a family day. We went shopping, had lunch and then we went to see a movie, which is one my favorite things to do next to stamping. We went to see National Treasure 2 Book of Secrets. I was very excited to see it cause I love love love the first on. I went in expecting this one not to be as good as the first because usually it is hard to find sequels that are as good as the first one. But let me tell you it was awesome!! The story was gripping and the characters where great. I love the desks that where like giant puzzle boxes. Ben's mom was introduced in this movie and I really like her. But Riley Pool is my favorite character, he is just so funny. It is a great family movie and definitely worth seeing.
Hope u had a great weekend!! Thanks for looking!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

This was one of the movies we saw when we were out on vacation. It made for a fun date with my husband. My Mom & Dad babysat our daughter so we could enjoy some time out together.

Yep, Riley was my fav too. Not sure about the Mom.

:-)