Friday, December 28, 2007

Cards for Guys















I just love these sets. I have played around with them before but wanted to make some cards for male birthdays and stuff. These cards where inspired by "no time to stamp". Here is a link to her site: http://notimetostamp.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/

Card #1
I used a shiny copper cardstock I picked up at a local scrapbook store "The Scrapbook General Store" it's really neat and I like the way it looks when embossed with the cuttlebug folders. I don’t think you can really see how shiny it is from this picture. I cut the star using a sizzix die. I placed a MM copper star in the middle of each star. I used chocolate chip wide ribbon.

Card #2
After I stamped the horse onto cocoa I wadded it up to make it look kind of like leather. I stamped the river rock scallop circle with bayou blue. The paisley is stamped in chocolate chip. I distressed the edges of the old olive and tour the mustard at the bottom.

Paper: Choc. Chip, Old Olive, Mustard, River Rock, Close to Cocoa, Shiny Copper Cardstock

Ink: Choc. Chip, Bayou Blue

Accessories: Scallop Circle, Wide Choc. Chip Ribbon, Copper Brads from Making Memories

No comments: