Friday, July 03, 2009

Moon Doggie Pages






I’m enjoying my days off so far I have not scraped a lot yet but hope to remedy that soon. I plan to make some cards today with my new in color cardstock and Razzleberry lemonade paper. I love this new set of designer paper from SU it is so pretty.
These are the first pages I have finished from our vacation this year to Myrtle Beach. I used CTMH Moon Doggie paper and Stickers I also used CTMH Extreme Happiness stamp set with Stampin’ Up! Ink. I rock and rolled the flowers. I have some more beach pages planned out to make this week. Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe July 4th!! Thanks for visiting!!!

1 comment:

Christine Adams said...

I just love this paper pack! You did a GREAT job on your layout! Your girls are growing up so fast! They no longer look like girls - they are now WOMEN!

Hope you had fun at the beach! Sorry to hear about your basement flooding....