Friday, July 31, 2009

Mojo 97 Razzleberry Medallion








It's been a long time since I have done a challenge of any kind. I love the sketches on Mojo Monday and check them out every week . I finally sat down to try this weeks sketch and ended up making four. A little over kill I know but I am going to need some birthday cards soon so I’m stocked up for now. I’ve also have some scrap pages that I plan to post next week. I love the Medallion BG stamp!! It is so versatile and I have visions of some winter cards using it maybe in blue. Have to see what I come up with. I used new in color cardstock and razzleberry lemonade designer paper on all the cards. On the cupcake card I went with a square image instead of a circle. I put glossy accents on the cupcakes and heated it with a heating gun. It bubbles and puffs up to look like icing. I took a close up so you might be able to see it better.

Thanks for visiting and have a good weekend!!

Supplies I used:

Stamps: Medallion BG, Live Your Dreams, Crazy for Cupcakes, For a Friend
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Razzleberry Lemonade DP
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
SU Ribbon and Buttons, Buttons from Wal-Mart,
Punches: Oval, scallop edge, photo corner, MS butterfly, mega circle, giga scallop circle

4 comments:

Dale Marie said...

I like the use of the Rich Razzleberry DSP Kelli especially the first catd using Crazy for Cupcakes. Nice work.

kssdesigns said...

Gorgeous cards! I love love love the color combo. That cupcake set is one of my fave's from SU and I have yet to order it! LOL!

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

Not overkill! I like the spotlight idea using the Baroque Medallion stamp. Neat idea!

Julie Ranae said...

Love the way you combined these colors! Came by way of SCS...hope you will stop by The Open Window, peek in, follow along and play with us!