Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Razzleberry Lemonade





I love this new Designer Paper from SU!! It is definitely my favorite set of paper in the new catty. The colors are so vibrant!! I made two cards using new in colors and Razzleberry Lemonade DP. I used sets I already have cause new sets are just not in the budget right now. My oldest daughter is a senior now and I’m saving for her pre-college classes and senior cuts. Wow having a senior is expensive!!! I’m looking forward to this year and I’m excited for her. I used the SU Sizzix butterfly die on the 5x5 butterfly card. I was inspired by a card on Laurie’s Blog. Here is the post Pacific Butterfly Box and Cards that inspired me.

Supplies I used:

Butterfly Card

Stamps: Baroque Motifs
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Razzleberry Lemonade DS, Whisper White
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Paper Piercing, SU Sizzix Butterfly Die, Pink Jewels, Pop Dots

Flower Card

Stamps: Petal Pizzaz
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Razzleberry Lemonade DS, Whisper White
Ink: Pixie Pink, Pumpkin Pie
Melon Mambo Ribbon, scallop edge punch, 1 ¼ circle punch, scallop circle punch, SU butterfly die, Summer Sun corduroy brad

1 comment:

Christine Adams said...

I absolutely LOVE the top butterfly card! Beautiful!!