Saturday, November 29, 2008

Autumn's Layout



My youngest daughter Autumn brought home her 8th grade pictures right before our break started. She did not like them very much but really what female likes pictures of herself. I use to dodge cameras every change I got but now I don’t fight it so much cause I know that my girls will want them when they are older. I love pictures of my family in every form so I know that they will cherish pictures of me also. I just wish I could get my mom and husband to understand this to. Anyways as soon as she brought her pictures to me I knew I wanted to do a 12 x 12 layout of the 5x7. I usually do not do 12 x 12 layouts of one picture but I thought this one was to cute to add other pictures with. I realize that this time next year her braces will be off ( heaven help her Dad and Me) and her looks will change yet again so I wanted to preserve this image. Both my girls are growing up so fast. My oldest will graduate high school next year!!! Wow!! I do not think I am ready for them to grow up. Don’t you wish sometimes you could zap them back little again.

I used mostly Close to My Heart supplies for this page. The flowers where white and I mixed create-a-shade paint (CTMH) and groovy guava re-inker (SU) and sponge painted it over both flowers until they where completely covered. I really like the pearly shine it gave the flowers.

Supplies I used:
Stamps: Homestead Alpha (CTMH)
Paper: Evensong CTMH kit and Sorbet
Ink: Old Olive (SU), Groovy Guava re-inker
Big Blossoms, create-a-shade paint, holiday buttons, hollyhock rick-rack ribbon, sorbet marker (all CTMH), Top Note Die (SU)

Thanks for Visiting!! Have a good Evening!!
Kelli

1 comment:

kssdesigns said...

Yep, they grow up WAY to fast! She is adorable Kelli. I like the layout too. I always feel inspired to scrapbook when I visit your blog.