Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Shaker Village





This is the second layout I have completed on my days off. This layout is of our boat ride at Shakers Village when we went to Lexington on my Hubby’s 40th. I was inspired by the WICKED challenge on the demo only forum on split coast. The wicked challenge is to use only current SU products but I used Basic Grey paper and Prima flowers so I will not list it under the challenge but I loved the sketch so I wanted to give credit where it is due. Well I need to get a shower so I can go vote!! Boy am I nervous to see how it all comes out. Oh I go swap cards yesterday and WOW are they wonderful. Some very talented ladies is all I can say.

Supplies I used:
Stamps: Inspired by Nature
Ink: Old Olive, More Mustard
Paper: Basic Grey, More Mustard, Textured Baja Breeze
Prima flowers, SU buttons, CK computer program for journaling

Thanks for Visiting!!

Kelli

1 comment:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Awesome scrapping!!!

:-)