Monday, November 03, 2008

UK Big Blue Madness






I am off from work today and tomorrow and I am finally getting some scrapping done. This is the first layout I finished so far today. It is of out day trip for Jerry’s 40th birthday Oct. 10th. This layout is of the Big Blue Madness scrimmage we went to that evening. I used our tickets and a big badge a local channel was giving out for embellishments. I cut off the pin on back with wire cutters and doubled up on foam on back to make it stick. I actually cut the foam that holds pop dots and stuck it on back. I hate to waste. I also used SU five petal, scallop circle and circle punches to make my own embellishments. The buttons are from Wal-mart and the cardstock is CTMH textured.

Thanks for visiting and have a good day!!!

Kelli

No comments: