Saturday, December 06, 2008

CTMH Snowman







I hope everyone enjoys the Christmas music. I spent the morning on project play list trying to find a variety of music. I’m kind of a eclectic girl when it comes to music. I like about everything but country. I also changed my background to the closest template that blogger has to go with Christmas. Grey was the only thing I could find. But grey looks good with the red play list I think. I have been working a few extra hours at one of my jobs this week and keeping up with kids so I only got to make one set of cards this week. I got the Snowman set from CTMH a couple of weeks ago and could not wait to try it out. I used the sketch challenge from last week on split coast. Hope everyone has a great weekend and Thanks for visiting!!

Kelli

Supplies I Used:

Set: All Decked Out
Paper: Baja Breeze DP, Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Basic Grey
Ink: Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Basic Grey
Red Stickles, MS punch, SU Buttons and Ribbon

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love the cards