Tuesday, December 16, 2008

More Pizza Boxes










Here are the rest of the treat boxes for my co-workers at After School. We had a SNOW DAY today and I took the free time and ran with it. I made nine boxes in all and they are so simple to make. There are direction on split coast to help make them here is the link:

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=388026

Now I need to get a shower and get to Wal-Mart my youngest daughter how has been sick all night and morning and she needs Popsicles!!!

Supplies I Used:

Box One:
Stamp Set: Seasons of Friendship, Curly and Cute Labels
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Basic Grey, Whisper White
Ink: Baja Breeze, Close to Cocoa
Curly label punch, MM Brads, pop dots

Box Two:
Stamp Set: Fall Sampler (TAC), Hugs and Wishes
Cardstock: Close To Cocoa, Bravo Burgundy, Creamy Caramel, Flair DP
Ink: Close To Cocoa, Bravo Burgundy
Close to Cocoa ribbon, pop dots

Box Three:
Stamp Set: Peaceful Wishes
Card Stock: Purely Pomegranate, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Kiwi Kiss


Thanks for Visiting and Have a Good Evening!!!
Kelli

2 comments:

kssdesigns said...

Love your boxes Kelli! I especially love the bg paper on the gingerbread men boxes. Schwans boxes work great for this too! ...maybe I should try some. TFS

Nikki Bond said...

These are great! Love your style of design! First time I've been to your blog and you have some wonderful creations! Your girls are gorgeous too!

Merry Christmas!

{SMILES}