Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Garden Card Magazine Holder









I am working on this set for my mom as part of a gift for her birthday. She is very hard to buy for. She is not into any hobby or colleting anything and she is kind of picky about her cloths. So my sister and I took her out to eat and this set and some mums for the front of her house is what I plan to give her. She is 73 now and has everything so I want to give her something I have made and she will have some cards on hand when she needs them. I have four made and plan to make copies of them until the holder is full. I will most likely have it all done by Friday. I used the CTMH stamp set of the Month Treasure Life. I like the garden look of this set. I also got a SU order of new paper and sets today and can’t wait to play with them.

Supplies I used:

Sets: CTMH Treasure Life, Say it in Style
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, So Saffron, River Rock
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Pattern Paper: Kurio
Score-Pal, Scallop Circle, Scallop Edge and Circle Punches, SU ribbon

Thanks for visiting and have a good night!!!

Kelli

No comments: