Monday, October 06, 2008

Remaining cards for my Mom's gift set







I finished my Mom’s set of cards last week but with my daughters’ basketball games have not had time to post them. I made eight cards total and use the same CTMH set on all for them. I used different sketch challenges from split coast and different blogs. It has been a week and I can not remember where they all came from. I am now working on a Halloween set and some other Halloween projects that I hope to post tomorrow. Autumn’s Middle School games are over for now until she starts playing with the freshmen team in November. She loves playing Basketball but I think she will be glad for a few weeks rest before practice starts again. So now I should have more time to create and post.

Supplies I used:

Sets: CTMH Treasure Life, Say it in Style
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, So Saffron, River Rock
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Pattern Paper: Kurio
Score-Pal, Scallop Circle, Scallop Edge and Circle Punches, SU ribbon

Thanks for visiting and have a good day!!!

No comments: