Saturday, September 20, 2008

Christmas Pages






These pages are for a scrapbook I have been working on for my mother-in-law. It has been a very slow process because of work and going through pictures. I used some new “toys” I got this week from CTMH. The trees are from a set call Evergreen. It is a really neat set with several different sizes and designs of trees. I also used the new Christmas creative basic paper. I used riding hood red ink instead of real red because my real red pad is messed up for some reason. It will not dry and just smears very bad so I am getting a new one on my next order.

Supplies:
Sets: CTMH Evergreen, SU Snowflakes, TAC Fancy Swirls
Paper: CTMH pattern paper, Real Red, Mellow Moss, Very Vanilla
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Mellow Moss
Circle Punches and Circle coluzzle, Red organdy ribbon from SU

Thanks for Visiting!! Have a great weekend!!

Kelli

No comments: