Monday, September 01, 2008

4 1/4 by 5 1/2 Card Magazine Holder













I love the little 3x3 card magazine holder from Becky Roberts. I have made more but have yet to make the cards to go into them so I have not posted them. But I was really wanting to make one that could hold larger cards. So I sat down yesterday and played around until I figured out the measurements. This is kind of a big deal for me because I never make 3-D projects and to figure this out on my own is well…amazing. These are super easy to make I plan to make a few as gifts for Christmas. I took a picture of the pattern and I hope it is easy to read.

Supplies I used:

Set: Season of Joy
Cardstock: Wild Wasabi Texture, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, American Craft Pattern Paper
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Riding Hood Red
5-Petal Punch, Scallop Square Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Buttons from Wal-mart, Choc. Chip Satin Ribbon, Cuttlebug ornament embossing folder

Thanks for visiting and have a good day!!!

5 comments:

kssdesigns said...

I love this project. I'm going to sit down and try one next time I have a day off. Like you, I don't do too many (if any) 3D projects, but since you make it look so fun I'll give it a whirl!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

That is so cool!!!! I am inspired!!!

Thank you so much!!!

Hugs,
~nance

Irina Blount said...

OMG, this is such a great idea!! I will have to try to make one of these!!
Hugs,
:) Irina

Irina Blount said...

Oh, one more thing.. Thank you so much for sharing the template!!

Anonymous said...

thank you for the cut instructions. I was thinking this would be a great present for my mom also.

Marla