Friday, April 18, 2008

Sorry I have not Posted

I wanted to let everyone know that I am still here just to busy to scrap and post. I took a second job in the afternoon at Raceland 21st Cnetury after school. So I go to work in the mornings (normally 7:30) at Russell Primary and work in the cafeteria ( I have worked there for eight years) and then I come home grab a shower and clean-up then go over to Raceland and work 3:00-6:00 Monday -Thursday. Needless to stay I don't have a lot of time to stamp those day and when I do my hubby has the lap top and I don't get to post. We also purchased a motorcycle this week and Jerry wants me to go out with him on it. I will hopefully have some new stuff Sunday afternoon to show. Be patient with me cause this second job will be over for this school year the end of May and I will have the whole summer to create!! I hope to get hired on again this fall because I love the after school program. The kids are great and I really like all the people I work with. The program is awesome!! I work with third graders. I get to do art and craft for enrichment!! How cool is that!!

Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments: