Thursday, April 03, 2008

Some Guy Cards






I find it really hard to make guy cards!! I wanted to come up with a few to have on hand. Here is what I came up with.

Supplies I used:
Lovely as a Tree, Loads of Love Su sets, Tool Time, Free with Purchase The Angel Company Sets
Garden Green, So saffron, Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red. Very Vanilla card stock
Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa ink pads
Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, Creamy Caramel Markers
Circle punches, designer label punch, sm and lg oval punches
Thanks for Visiting!! Have a great Night!!!

2 comments:

blah said...

These are cute! I'm horrible at guy cards so I definitely appreciate the inspiration.

I've nominated you for an award on my blog. Check it out :-)

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Your guy cards are wonderful! One of the hardest cards to make. These designs are great! Thanks for sharing! :D