Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Autumn’s Baby Pictures






I have been off this week for Spring Break and have enjoyed getting some projects done. One of them was these three pages I completed for my Mother-in-Laws (Judy) book. I had a lot of pictures with everyone holding Autumn so I ended up with a three page spread. I guess I have been really into orange and pink lately. I found some doodle bug paper with orange and pink stripes and it went from there. The large pink button in the middle of the orange flower was from a sweater that belonged to Judy’s mom, my daughters Great Grandmother. They gave me her sweater after she passed away and I used it until it had holes in it. I took all the buttons off and I am saving them for special pages. I don’t think the pictures of the completed pages are all that great and may replace them tomorrow.

A New Little Someone stamp set
Only Orange, Pixie and Passion Pinks Doodle Bug Design paper
Basic Grey ink
Prima flowers, buttons

Thanks for Visiting!! Have a great Night!!!

No comments: