Saturday, March 07, 2009

Thoughts and Prayers





My Hubby is out with some friends target shooting this morning so I used the time to get some cards made. I made a card for my Aunt Faye in Georgia, she is started cancer treatments this week. I also made a thank you card for a friend who sent me flowers. The cards where pretty quick to make mostly because I did the embossed image the other night so all I had to so is create and put the cards together. I use the new Parisian Breeze specialty designer paper on both cards and wow I really like the texture and thickness of the paper. I am getting Rockability on my next order. I like the stamping resist method it is pretty easy and I like the soft color around the image.

Supplies I used:
Sets: Thoughts and Prayer, Noteworthy
Ink: So Saffron, Baja Breeze, versa mark
Paper: Parisian Breeze Specialty, Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, Boho Backgrounds
Buttons Wal-Mart & SU, Ribbon SU, White Emboss Powder

3 comments:

kssdesigns said...

I used to do this technique quite a bit and forgot how good it looks! Thanks for the reminder and the inspiration!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

So stunning! Absolutely gorgeous!

Prayers for your friend.

~nance

Nikki Bond said...

This stamping technique is gorgeous with this set! So very pretty! {SMILES}