Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Branching Out




Got to play around last night with some of my new stuff. I love this branching out set. The tree is very versatile and love the little add-ons like the rain boots. I embossed Baja Blue with the new Sizzix embossing templates that SU sell. Then sponged the edge with ranger paint dauber. I also played with the thoughts and prayers set but did not finish the card yet. I am trying out embossing resist ( think that is what it is call ). It is where you heat emboss the image and then sponge ink over it. Don’t know it I like how it is turning out yet, guess I’ll just have to wait and see the finish card and then make up my mind.

Supplies I used:
Set: Branching Out
Ink: Choc. Chip, Old Olive, Mellow Moss
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Ruby Red, Naturals Ivory
Hazelnut Ranger paint dauber, Old Olive ribbon, Top Notes, sponge dauber

Thanks for visiting and have a good evening!!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

I love it! Awesome design!

:-)