Friday, January 02, 2009

Petal Pizzazz


I hope everyone had a great New Years. We had friends and family over Wednesday night about 25 people where here to eat, visit and play games. We had a lot of fun!! Yesterday Jerry, Autumn and I vegged out all day and did nothing but watch TV and eat Chinese and pizza. Encore had a Planet of the Ape marathon on that we got into. Jerry and I remembered loving these movies when we young and we still like them but are amazed at the huge difference in movie effects from then and today.
Today Jerry had a doctors appt so I headed to my scrap room to play with some of my new stuff from SU. I really like this new set from SU. I liked it the very first time I saw it online to pre-order. I like all the different flower to use and it looks so springy. I am so tired of the short days and cold dreary weather. I am so ready for warm weather and flowers. I used SC209 on split coast for this card. I also used the new raspberry tart designer paper that will be in the new catalog coming JANURARY 18th. I can’t wait to see the new catty!! Well I hope everyone has a great weekend and Thanks so much for visiting.

Supplies I used:

Sets: Petal Pizzazz, Hugs and Wishes
Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, So Saffron, Pink Pirouette, Raspberry Tart DS
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, So Saffron, Pink Pirouette
SU ribbon, Cuttlebug embossing folder, SU Scallop Edge punch

1 comment:

LORi said...

Super Pretty Card Kelli!! I got this one too! I need to play with it!!