Saturday, January 03, 2009

Halloween Party Pages





This is another layout I got finished today. These pages are for my Mother-in-law’s scrapbook that I have been working on. We had a family Halloween party this past year at my Sister-in-laws home. My hubby and I where bikers, Autumn was Red Riding Hood and Kayla was Mrs. Joker but lost Mr. Joker at the last minute cause he had to go to work. If you have not figured it out yet from the pictures couples came dressed in theme. Mickey and Minnie (our niece Morgan and her boyfriend) Billy Ray and Hannah (our other niece Tiffany and boyfriend). Which is kind of funny since Billy Ray Cyrus came from our area and graduated from the school that I work for. Anyway I used some purple cardstock I got from Hobby Lobby and an SU wheel for the bottom. I used some Halloween pattern paper I’ve had stashed away and I also used Gable Green for the picture mats and sponged Elegant Eggplant around the edges. I plan to scrap some of the same pictures and some Black and Whites for us later on.

Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend!!

Kelli

No comments: