Thursday, July 31, 2008

Wow I'm Finally Done

I finally finished the Dirty Dares 08’. I had four more cards to complete but had a hard time finishing them because this week has been crazy. First Autumn broke her arm while out side with some friends. So we were at the Orthopedic Doctor on Monday and then Tuesday I had training for work then we had to take her to the hospital so the Doctor could set her arm. This meant that they had to lightly sedate her. He had her sedated so she would not be in to much pain while they set it. She is doing well but has to take some pain killers that make her a little loopy. She has been making me crake -up at some of the crazy things she has said. Also our church is having Bible School this week and I teach the preschoolers. But I really wanted to do all the challenges so I got up this morning and finished them.



Distressed Challenge

Set: True Friend
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Bella Rose
Gems, Gem Brads, Scallop Punch, Circle Punches





Stitches Challenge

Set: Live Your Dreams
Markers: Regal Rose, Sage Shadow
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
SU Buttons, Ivory DMC Thread, SU Pink Ribbon, Mat Pack




Clear Challenge

Set: True Friend
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Bella Rose
Clear Buttons, Taffeta Pink Ribbon, Gem Brads





Color Challenge

I really do not think I like this card but I wanted to finish all the challenges so here it is.

Set: TAC Pretty Posies
Ink: Yo-Yo Yellow
Cardstock: Whisper White, Brilliant Blue, Real Red, Yo-Yo Yellow, Old Olive
Swiss Dot CB Folder, New SU Scallop Punch, Ticket Punch

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!!!

No comments: