Thursday, August 14, 2008

It's Been Awhile!!

It has been awhile since I have posted on my blog. I have several reasons why I have been away. One is I am back to work and trying to get adjusted to that. Another is I really got into the Dirty Dozen week of challenges and kind of burnt myself out. But the biggest reason I have not gotten to play in my scrapin room is we got a new addition to the family.





This is Sadie our almost three month old mini daschund. She is all of 3 ½ pounds and rotten as can be. My husband found her last Monday at a Kennel on his UPS route. He fell in love with her and sent me and our girls to check her out. We all fell hard for her and added her to our family. She is already spoiled rotten but makes us laugh daily. She has beautiful blue eyes but we do not know if she will keep them or if they will change. She was so quiet and dossal when we got her but has quickly came out of that and is into everything. Anyways I finally stopped playing with the pup long enough to complete a two page layout of the Haunted Mansion from our trip this summer.








Supplies I used:

Cardstock: Only Orange, Green Galore, Basic Black, Lovely Lilac, Doodle Bug Pattern Paper
New SU Scallop Edge Punch, Cricut Doodle Bug Cartridges, Disney Punches and ribbon from Wal-mart, green gems for the spiders eyes

Thanks for visiting and have a good day!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest puppy face! I would have had a hard time stampin with that cutie around! Great page layouts!

kssdesigns said...

First of all Sadie is ADORABLE!! Second, you're married to the UPS man!? You lucky girl. LOL! I especially love the little bows on the Mickey ears of scrap pages. Super cute touch!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new addition. She is sooooo cute! :) Awesome scrapbooking page.