Monday, July 14, 2008

Simple Red, White and Blue






These are a couple of simple cards I made today. They are easy to make several of to send to soldiers. I planned a crop tonight to make cards for soldiers but so far only one friend will be able to come. Summer is so busy with vacation and our kids in sports. My sister gave me several cards to add to the ones we will be making tonight and the ones I will make in the next couple of weeks before I send them in.

Supplies:
DCWV pattern paper
SU Card Stock Real Red, Brilliant Blue, Whisper White,
Buttons from Wal-mart, SU star punches


Thanks for visiting and have a good evening!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute cards. I have several family/friends serving in the military so I am always looking for patriotic card ideas.

What part of Kentucky are you in? I'm in big blue country, Lexington.

Heather
scrappinmominky.blogspot.com