Saturday, March 22, 2008

WSC40 and CCC2008-March





















I know it is odd doing Christmas Cards in spring but I checked out Beate’s Challenge when I got home from work today and knew right off that I wanted to use it for my March Christmas Card Challenge. I signed up for the CCC and had yet to get March done. So I seriously need to get caught up. I mean it is almost April.
I love this set that was in the Holiday mini. It is probably my fav. Christmas set that I have. Just think when I first looked at it in the mini I did not want it. But like a lot of sets I own as soon as I checked out what all the talented ladies on split coast where creating with it I just had to have it. I am so glad I purchased it!!

Supplies I used:
Season of Joy, Lots of Thoughts
Real Red, Glorious Green, Whisper White card stock
Real Red, Glorious Green ink
SU Scallop Punch, Circle Punches, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots

Thanks for Visiting!! Have a great evening!!!

1 comment:

kssdesigns said...

This is a great design. Better to have done a few at a time over the year than to be overwhelmed in November! LOL! I've been thinking I need to work in some Christmas cards too.