Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Stamp Camp




Here is a picture of the kit for my Stamp Camp on April 28th.

Kit includes:
Tart and Tangy Stamp Set
Four Su Markers
All Ribbon and Paper cut and ready to make 14 Cards


I'm sorry for those of you I told to check it out on my blog that I have been so long posting it. If you live in the Ashland, Ky area and are interested in coming e-mail me before Saturday March 29th. I am placing the order for the camp that evening.


Thanks for visiting and have a great evening!!!

4 comments:

Jenniffer said...

Hey Kelli! Love your work! The stamp camp is great but I was wondering what you charge for something like this? You have such great ideas! Keep up the good work!
Jenniffer

kssdesigns said...

Wish I lived in KY! What a fun stamp camp it's going to be. I love that stamp set and don't know why I haven't ordered it yet!

Kelli in Kentucky said...

Jenniffer,

Thanks so much for your comment. This is my first Stamp Camp and I charged $38.00 but I get all the hostess benefits. I did it to try and up my customers. I also wanted to have a fun class and something different for my friends that usually attend my classes.

Kim said...

Great cards! I just love this set! Can't wait to start playing again!