Sunday, March 09, 2008

Judy’s Album







My mother in law’s birthday is this week and we had a dinner at our home last night for her. Last weekend my hubby and I were shopping and I told him to pick a 12 x 12 album for her so I could make her a scrapbook for MOTHER’S DAY but he said hey we are having her birthday next weekend so why not give it to her then. ???? I thought are you nuts five days to go though pictures and try to scrap them. He really doesn’t understand the whole process of scrap booking!! But the push over I am I agreed. Well this week ended up being kind of busy so after looking through pictures and scanning older ones to develop at the store I only ended up getting three pages done for her dinner. I was kind of disappointed that I did not get more done but then when Judy (my mother-in-law) and I got to talking and she has pictures that she wants scrapped so it worked out. This has now turned into a Birthday/ Mother’s Day gift from us and I will be working on it this spring to try an get it done by May. I will post the pages as I get them done. This week I will not be working much on it cause I am having a Open House Thursday and I need to get a display board done and a card project to do that night. I’m going to start working on it some today cause I’m feeling yucky today and do not plan to go anywhere. Well maybe a quick trip to the grocery store in my sweats cause we have not food in this house.


Supplies I used:

Family Page:
Always stamp set
Real Red, Whisper White, Creative Imaginations pattern paper
Real Red ink
Prima Flowers, Cricut, SU buttons, brads

Fall Pages (my sister-in-laws wedding)
Year after Year, Tags and More, Friendly Flowers
Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun, Close to Coco, Whisper White, American Crafts PP, Textured Scraps
Basic Grey, Old Olive, Close to Cocoa ink
Prisma Pencils, Marvy scallop punches, Su scallop punch, circle punch


Thanks for Visiting!! Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

What a beautiful start! Your pages are beautiful!
:-)
I know I couldn't scrap that fast!