Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tart and Tangy







I love this little set in the upcoming occasions mini!!! It is so cute and versatile. And CHEAP!! Only $12.95. If I get time tomorrow I plan to make some cards with the orange. I also plan to finish a paper bag book since I got the by ones and by two set. I have been working on a baby boy book and when I saw that set I knew I wanted to use it on the last page in the book . If it works out I will probably post it early next week. By the way the reason I have got to play so much today is we are out of school for snow again!!
At the rate we will be in school into June. Yuk!! I used pattern paper that I found at a local SCS. As soon as I saw it I fell in love. It goes perfect with this set. Both patterns are form the same paper.

Supplies I used:

Cool Caribbean, Green Galore, Whisper White Card Stock
Creative Imaginations double sided pattern paper
Real Red, Glorious Green markers
Scallop punch, circle punches, real red wide ribbon


Have a great evening and thanks for visiting!!

3 comments:

jjcreations said...

I really like the "rick-rack" sections that you have coming down. Do they even sell rick-rack anymore? Awesome card.

kssdesigns said...

These are great little cards! I really like those stamps and just may "have to have" them. ;)

Mrs. Nancy G said...

OOOO... love these cards and the papers.

:-)