Sunday, February 17, 2008

Fan Club Challenge



I took the plunge Friday afternoon and joined the Splitcoast Fan Club. I have not renewed any of my magazine subscriptions this year because I get more inspiration and ideas from Splitcoast and all the blogs I visit. So I figured I would use some of the money I saved to join the Fan Club. I love the Dirty Dozens gallery there are so many wonderful cards. And the challenges are great. I think I will try some past challenge later this week. I got to make this card last night before bed. I used my new Prisma pencils My hubby got me for Valentine / Anniversary (our 17th was yesterday).

Supplies I used:

Time Well Spent set
Black, Tempting Turquoise, Cool Caribbean Cardstock
Green Galore, Black inks
Doodle Bug Sugar Brads, Prisma Pencils, Rangers Glitter Glue


Thanks for Visiting!! Have a great evening!!

3 comments:

kssdesigns said...

This is a fantastic color combo!! Great work.

Arcticstamper said...

Wow! This is a great card Kelli! You did a super job with this.
Thanks for sharing!
-Darleia

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Great card and a wonderful idea with the subscriptions. I might have to try that instead.

Thanks,
~nancy