Sunday, January 27, 2008

Past Disney Pages








I made these pages around 18 months ago right when we got back from Disney summer of 2006. I stopped working on this scrapbook to work on a scrapbook that I was making for a friend. Then one thing lead to another and I never got back to it. Well we are planning a trip to Disney this summer and I do not want to be backed up so the next few days I'm going to try and finish it. I got a pretty good start. I laid out all the pictures and set them in piles to pick which ones I want to use. I got out all my Disney stuff, embellishments, punches, paper, etc. on a long table for quick access. So wish me luck!!

I can’t remember all the supplies I used for these pages. I used my George cartridge on my cricut machine for the titling. Now I have the Disney font cartridge to use on future pages. Yea!! I used by sizzix for the ghosts and tombstones. On the Everest pages I used whisper white craft pad to make the snow on the hills but over the past year and a half it turned tan. Go figure? I guess the brown paper bleed through?? I used a Disney punch then punched paw prints in the middle to look like big foot prints. The big purple place on the page is for journaling that I have to correct and reprint. On all journaling I used my Creative Keepsakes CD-Rom. On the Narnia page I used a gift certificate my husband got me for Christmas. The pattern paper was from different places and I could not even begin to tell you where is was purchased. I mean it has been almost two years!! I am getting old ;)

Thanks for visiting and have a great evening!!

No comments: