Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Epcot Pages








Every summer my mom, my family and my sister’s family go on vacation together. There are nine of us total and this year we will grow to ten because my niece got married this summer. Every time we go to Disney, Epcot ends up being the park we spend the most time in. We all love the countries. The detail of each country is really unbelievable and the food is awesome. We love the light show they have at dark “Illuminations”. I had a hard time picking which pictures I wanted to use so it ended up being a three page layout. I used Karen Foster pattern paper, textured Wild Wasabi, and Creamy Caramel. I distressed with close to cocoa. I used some vintage stickers I found in one of the stores in downtown Disney. I picked the ones that looked like travel and adventure. I used a fast pass from the new ride that year Soarin’ as a tab on the last picture. The title was done with the Cricut Disney cartridge.

Have a great evening and thanks for visiting!!

4 comments:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Neat pages....I really ought to get to Disney World sometime.

:-)

Maren said...

What fabulous layouts! You have some amazing creations here! Thanks for sharing!

Jimi said...

Kelli,
Your work is great. I'm hoping to do more scrapbooking instead of cardmaking, so I will be checking back frequently for inpiration!

Anonymous said...

Great pages! Nice clean lines...love the paper you chose..3 pages is good!