Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Disney Page




I got a chance to work on my Disney book today. I got five more pages done!! The first page is of the July fourth fireworks in Magic Kingdom. I took a bunch of pictures but only two turned out scrapable . It is very hard to get a clear picture of fireworks. My sister and I picked up some embellishments at Disney. I used some Mickey face eyelets, sizzix for the stars, Disney cricut cartridge for the title, Disney blue pattern paper, real red, brilliant blue, whisper white cardstock. In the second page we were shopping in Downtown Disney and I wanted to add a guide so we can see the changes every time we visit. I used my Disney cartridge to make “ticket” titles, Disney punches for the faces, Mickey paper clip on the guide, real red, basic black, whisper white cardstock.

1 comment:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

I love how organized and clean these pages are. Awesome!
:-)