Sunday, April 19, 2020

It's been so long!!

Hello from Kentucky. It has been so very long since I have posted on my blog. When I originally started this blog I was working a part time job in a local school system and my daughters were teenagers. I then got a full time job and life got so busy!! My daughters grow up and starting their families, I now have four beautiful, awesome, brilliant grandchildren. I have 3 girls and 1 boy who call me Mimi. I was working full time, spending time with my family, going to church and taking care of our home. It just came to the point that I had was trying to find time to craft and I could not keep up a blog also. I did on occasion post pictures to my Instagram, kelliroberts1009. Then over a year ago the company I worked for sold to another company and they did not need any of the staff from my office so once all the dusted settled we were all out of a job. In the end it has been a wonderful blessing. I am home now spending time with my family and my elderly mom. I have been busy crafting and having so much fun. I now love to make wreaths, create many many things with vinyl and still papercraft. I never stopped looking at my favorite blogs even though I did not post on mine. I loved the inspiration and all the pretty things that were still being shared. I started itching to post again. I want to join in on challenges and post some of the past projects I have done over the last year. So if you once followed me and find be again or if you are a new follower.....hello friend and welcome. I hope you can forgive me for being gone so long.

No comments: