Monday, April 20, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches 431

It has been so long since I have posted anything let alone a challenge that I am trying. I love Freshly Made Sketches. They are always so inspiring. Go check them out!! Once I got started making a card I just had to make two. I then made the little note card from scraps....no since wasting lol. I used goodies from several companies. The cardstock is Stampin' Up!, pattern paper is The Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby and the stamp set is CTMH Cherishing Her (February stamp of the month). I used ribbon and embossing folder from Stamping Up! the fence is a die cut from Darce. Hope you enjoy!!

1 comment:

Karren said...

Two gorgeous cards! The use of the fence for one of the sketch elements is so clever! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.