Saturday, February 16, 2013

Last of My Valentine Creations….Maybe









Happy Saturday Peeps!!!

Well here are the last of my Valentine projects well unless I find the picture I took of my daughter’s card….to many SD cards LOL. I’m so glad it is the weekend. I got up this morning and made these little M&M treats for the guys that are going out with us tonight for our anniversary dinner and a movie date. J I am looking forward to our evening out…its been a few weeks since our group has got together. We like to watch Kentucky games together, go out to eat, have cook outs and play corn hole when the weather turns warm. But we have all been pretty busy the last few weeks so tonight should be a lot of fun.

Supplies:

Stamps: That’s the ticket, Hearts a Flutter, P>S> I Love YouPaper: More Amore, Basic Grey, Pool Party, Primrose PetalsAccessories: Heart Punch, Heart Border Punch, Ticket Punch, Honey Comb Folder, two tone ribbonFramelits; Apothecary Accents, Heats a Flutter, Window Frames

Hope everyone has a good weekend!! Thanks for visiting!!

No comments: