Monday, February 11, 2013

2013 Valentine Treats

These are some of the Valentine treats I have been working on for my friends and co-workers. As I have said before my big sis sells CTMH and in January they had this kit, Whoo's your Valentine, that had a V-day stamp set, glitter paper and three pieces of cardstock, 12 tubes, the cardstock bases already cut and scored in it. All I had to do is fold glue and decorate bases and fill with candy. The kit only cost $10 I think with a $30 purchase. It was a great deal and made my Valentine day treating so very easy. They sell the tubes in the new catty in a quantity of 6 so I believe I will have to get more and come up with another holder for them. I use so many different products when decorating them that it will be hard to list everything. The candy bars are Dove bars cover in the More Amore paper and I used the Hearts a Flutter stamp set and framelits to decorate them…oh and the That’s the Ticket set and ticket punch. Thanks for visiting and have a great evening!!

2 comments:

Sandra Azzopardi said...

What a fantastic kit! I love the test tube holders, what a great idea!
Thanks for lovely comment on my blog too Kelli :)

Suzan L said...

Hi Kelly, all the Valentine's Day Treats are so darling, especially the tubes of candy and the little holders!
Hugs,
Suzan