Friday, July 13, 2012

Adalia Rose

Good FRIDAY morning!!Hope everyone is having a great summer. I do not have a card to share but I hope to post some soon. I have been posting things on pinterest. Oh my gosh I have become addicted to pinterst!! You can find me on pinterest through Facebook under Kelli Ann Roberts. The reason I am posting today is to tell you about this adorable little girl I found on Facebook….she has won mine and my daughters hearts and she loves getting mail!!! You can check her out on her page Adalia Rose or her blog . Adalia suffers from Progeria Syndrome which is a rare genetic condition that accelerates aging in children. Her videos and pictures on Facebook are such an inspiration. So if you could please send her a card that would great…her address is: Adalia Williams, PO Box 909, Round Rock, TX 78680 Oh and like her Facebook page too!!Have a wonderful weekend!!Kelli

No comments: