Thursday, October 15, 2009

Very Large Post









This is a large post cause I’m uploading all the stampin left on my SD card. We are going to Kentucky’s Big Blue Madness tomorrow and my husband is attending a Calaparri coaches clinic on Saturday and he will be using the camera. Well I was afraid he would lose my picture when he had the camera in his possession so I thought better safe then sorry. I hope you enjoy the pics. The tree card was for my hubbies birthday this past Saturday . I used rich razzleberry, dusty durango, and an old in-color true thyme. I used a stamp set from another catalog sell company and the buttons and ink are SU. The other card I used rich razzleberry, pumpkin pie and old olive. I used the medallion stamp on the tag and an SU library clip. The School days pages where for a friends book. I used a retired SU school set. The pattern paper was from a local store and it was double sided. I used the flower pattern side to cut out the apple on my cricut. It matched old olive perfect and I also used so saffron on these pages. The last page is a repeat of a scrap page I posted before but this one I made for my book and the pictures are of my daughter Kayla. She is a senior in High School. Wow how fast time has flew by. I loved her auburn red hair when she was little,it is now strawberry blonde when she does not color it. Again hope you enjoy all the pics.

Thanks for visiting and have a good weekend!!

No comments: