Friday, October 09, 2009

3x3 Jingle Christmas Set









Good Afternoon everyone!! Hope everyone is having a good Friday. I’m off today and Monday from work so I’m enjoying mine a lot. I have been working on this 3x3 set this week after work . I used the SU Scallop Envelope Sizzix die to make the box. I also used the new ornament punch and stamp set from SU. This is the first project I have made with them but can’t wait to make more. I will have a busy day tomorrow. Both of my girls are going to homecoming. Autumn is a freshman this year so she excited this is her first homecoming. She is actually driving me a little nuts cause she is working so hard to make it “perfect”. My oldest daughter Kayla is a senior so this is her last homecoming. The dress shop she got her dress from totally messed up on her dress and its to late to find another so we are doing the best with what we have. She will still look beautiful but I’m sad that her last homecoming has been stressful and did not turn out like she expected. I will post picture this weekend of the big event.

Supplies I used:

Stamps: Delightful Decorations, Christmas Punch
Ink and Paper: From another catalog sell company

Thanks for visiting and have a good weekend!!!

No comments: