Saturday, January 26, 2013

Forgotten Halloween Card

Hope everyone is having a good Sunday afternoon. I found this Halloween card when I was cleaning my scrap area up. I love this Halloween DSP I hope it goes on the clearance rack eventually cause I will get more if it does. I am also posting a picture of our puppy Logan in his wildcat jersey. He is just over six months old and so much fun. My husband got him right after we lost are very beloved dachshund Sadie in September. She was the sweetest natured dog that I have ever owned. My girls and I were so upset my husband found Logan the next day and got him for our family. The girls are not for sure if they like him yet...he is pretty rotten at times. I think they forgot how a puppy acts lol. He is a handful but a joy. This is the first dog my husband has allowed to sleep with us. Jerry is pretty attached...I think he likes having another male in the house finally!! Hope everyone has a great day!!

Recipe
Paper: howlstooth and scaringbone dsp, more mustard, basic grey, tangerine tango
Stamps: toxic treats
Accessories: cuttlebug embossing folder..that I forgot the name for.

Thanks for visiting!!



No comments: