Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Some Cards for the Season







Here are a few of the cards I have made for the Christmas season and also a card for Thanksgiving. I used Razzleberry in every card. It is a great color and I‘ll have to stock up before it retires in the summer. The Melon Mambo and Razzleberry card and matching treat box is very no-traditional but I like being radical like that. :} The stamp set I used for three of the projects is SU hostess set in the Holiday Mini “Pattern Pines“. I liked this set as soon as I saw it in the mini and love all the stuff I’ve seen on split coast using it. On the Thanksgiving card I used a sizzix green die I have had for years of a maple leaf and then ran them through my Big shot using an textured folder. I hope you enjoy!! Have a good evening!!
Thanks for visiting!!!!

No comments: