Friday, August 28, 2009

Children Scrap Pages





These pages are going into a book I am making for someone. The book is for twins that are in kindergarten. Most of the pages I have used CTMH and some SU products. I love the big flowers from CTMH!!! I have used up my first set of them and had to order more this month. The all boy pages I used Bo Bunny Stickers and pattern paper. The childhood page I used SU cardstock and ribbon and CTMH pattern paper and stamp set. On the all girl pages I used CTMH paper, cardstock, stickers and buttons. I hope to finish the book this week because I need to finish working on my oldest daughters scrapbooks because she is a senior this year. I would like to have them finished for all the senior stuff going on in May. Hope everyone has a great weekend and thanks for visiting!!!

No comments: