Friday, June 06, 2008

Father's Day Cards









I’m so happy to be off for the summer!!! I have gotten to play a little the past couple of days while trying desperately to catch up on laundry. I needed to get some Father’s Day card made so that was the project for today. Two of the cards I used Beate’s Weekend Challenge. Boy has it been I while since I have gotten to try out a challenge of any kind.
I check out the challenges but have not had time to play lately. I really got into distressing!!! Maybe I was trying to relieve some stress leftover from work??? Anyways these cards were a lot of fun making. I used a one 5 ½ X 12 in. piece of Su Designer Paper on all five cards. Tonight my hubby gets to pick which one he want to give to his Dad. We will be celebrating Father’s Day tomorrow with his Family since we all will be on vacation on Father’s Day.

Supplies I used:
Bronco Buster, Wanted, Weather BG Stamp Sets
Blue Bayou, Really Rust, Sage Shadow, Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla, SU Designer Paper
Really Rust, Close to Cocoa ink
SU Punches, Su Buttons, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Tim Holtz Destresser (?), sanding block

Thanks for Visiting and Have a Great Weekend!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

What great designs!!!

:-)