Monday, June 30, 2008

A Little Scrapbooking



I got to do a little scraping today and yesterday. The first page is of my best friend Amiee. I have been cleaning out a bedroom downstairs that we have been using as a computer room. I am cleaning it out for my oldest daughter (Kayla) because she wants to move into it. It is a little bigger and also has a bigger closet. But the biggest reason is because it will get her away from her younger sister’s room. Right now they are next door to each other and can hear everything the other does. Kayla has trouble sleeping sometimes and will watch TV to get back to sleep and it will wake up Autumn. Then the next day I have grumpy girls fussing with each other. This move will take some stress off me to. While cleaning up I was also cleaning my scrap meeting room. I was looking through some of my scrapbooks and found one of the first pages I had done. It was done with these pictures of Amiee but it was awful. I pulled off the pictures and did this page yesterday with them. Amiee is now 30 and finishing up her residency at Marshall University. We live next to each other when my girls where small and she was in high school. She is like a big sister to my girls.

Supplies I used:
Angel Company set Pretty Posies
Always Artichoke, So Saffron, Whisper White Card Stock
Always Artichoke, So Saffron ink
MM Metal sentiments, SU slot punch and croc-a-dial punch




Also while organizing I found these pictures from our Mother’s Day Weekend trip last year. My sister, mom and I go out of town together for Mother’s Day. We have gone to Amis Country, Dresden, Blennerhassett Island, and Gatlinburg in the past four or five years. It is time we set aside to spend time together just the three of us. A card I received from my CTMH consultant Christine Adams inspired this page. Click on her name to check out her site. She does beautiful work!!


Supplies I used:
CTMH set With Love
Blue Bayou textured, Blush and Groovy Guava Paper
Blue Bayou and Groovy Guava ink
SU Buttons, journaling on my computer

Thanks for visiting and have a good evening!!!!

No comments: