Wednesday, January 02, 2008

SNOW DAYS






My Girls and I where suppose to go back to school today after a two week Christmas Break. But I was woke up at 5:50 this morning by a call from my boss telling school was canceled!! While we slept two plus inches of snow fell!! I know after being off two week I should have been ready to go back to work but I’m not and I was thrilled to have another day to scrap!! Maybe it is because this break is so busy with Christmas and then New Years is why I was not ready to go back and also I have not gotten to stamp as much as I planned to. Any ways I have enjoyed this day off and one of the local radio stations has reported that we are closed tomorrow to (more stampin’ time) . Here are a few pictures of my youngest getting ready to slay with her best friend.

No comments: